Coupon: Request from Us
Exclusive deal for 1theDeals.com. Sharing of our coupon code is strictly prohibited.
- Utilizes 2 x P8 LEDs with a max output of 500 lumens
- Max peak beam intensity of 2,000cd and max throw of 89 meters
- Utilizes a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Multifunctional OLED real-time display for lumens, battery voltage and runtime etc.
- Built-in 280mAh built-in battery
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low standby power consumption
- Built-in Lion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output up to 60 hours
- 2 user modes available (DEMO Mode and DAILY Mode)
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels available with direct access to TURBO
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available (Half Lockout Mode and Full Lockout Mode)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Metal ring pull able to withstand up to 30 kilograms of weight
- HA II hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
|Max Output||500 Lumens|
|Max Beam Distance||89 m|
|Max Beam Intensity||2000 cd|
|Max Runtime||60 h 0 m / 2.5 d|
|LED||2 x P8|
|Length||46.6 mm / 1.83 in|
|Head Size||12.5 mm / 0.49 in|
|Weight||18.8 g / 0.66 oz|
Multifunctional OLED Display TINI2 is equipped with a multifunctional OLED display. (Please remove the screen protector before the first use.) When the light is turned on, the screen will successively show the current info (Brightness Level & Lumens, Runtime Remaining, User Mode) before it goes out. After the screen goes out, short pressing the Mode Button can reactivate the screen.
Display Demonstration Function
- This function is used for demonstration ONLY. It does not reflect the actual light status.
- When the light is off, press and hold the power button even after the light accesses ULTRALOW until the light is turned off to enter the display demonstration.
- In this status, the screen will cycle through various informational displays. Short press either button to exit this status.
On: When the light is off, short press the Power Button to turn it on.
Off: When the light is on, short press the Power Button to turn it off.
TINI2 has 2 user modes, DEMO Mode and DAILY Mode.
DEMO Mode: The light will automatically shut down if there is no operation in 30 seconds (reactivating the screen excluded). The countdown will be displayed on the screen.
DAILY Mode: The light will not automatically shut down and will need to be shut down manually. Note: The default setting is DEMO Mode. It is recommended to switch it to DAILY Mode when in daily use.
When the light is on/off, long press both the Power Button and the Mode Button simultaneously to switch between DEMO and DAILY Mode. The LED will flash to indicate the current user mode: 1 flash to indicate DEMO Mode and 2 flashes to indicate DAILY Mode. (In this process, the screen will show “DEMO” or “DAILY” to indicate the current user mode.)
Note: Reactivating the light within 3 seconds after it automatically shuts down in DEMO mode will temporarily access DAILY Mode until it is turned off.
When the light and the screen is on, short press the Mode Button to cycle through “ULTRALOW – LOW – MID – HIGH”. The flashlight will directly access the previously memorized brightness level when reactivated. Note: When the screen is off, short press the Mode Button to activate the screen before adjusting the brightness level. Direct Access to ULTRALOW When the light is off, long press the Power Button to directly access ULTRALOW.
Direct Access to TURBO When the light is on/off, press and hold the Mode Button to access TURBO. Release to return to previous status.
Lockout / Unlock
1 ( Half Lockout Mode ) 2 ( Full Lockout Mode )
TINI2 has two lockout modes (Half Lockout Mode and Full Lockout Mode).
Half Lockout Mode (Lockout 1):
- When the light is on, press and hold the Power Button until the screen shows the Lockout 1 icon to access Half Lockout Mode.
- When in Half Lockout Mode, the Power Button is unavailable to activate the flashlight. Holding the Mode Button is still available for accessing TURBO.
Full Lockout Mode (Lockout 2):
- When the light is on, press and hold the Power Button even after accessing Half Lockout Mode, until the screen shows Lockout 2 icon to access Full Lockout Mode.
- When in Full Lockout Mode, both buttons are unavailable to activate the flashlight.
- In either Lockout Mode, short press and then long press the Power Button, during which the screen will show an unlock icon and a progress bar, until the flashlight is activated to exit Lockout Mode The light will access the previous memorized level.
- The light will be automatically unlocked when being recharged in either Lockout Mode.
1 * Nitecore TINI2 Keychain Flashlight