01 THE TREK LOCK
• The Trek Lock (patent pending) is an innovation that perfectly combines multi-deployment options (i.e. thumb-hole, thumb-stud, front flipper, normal flipper) with a reliable & intuitive locking mechanism. No more thumb in the closing path, always more ways to play with.
• The mechanism can reduce unintended unlock accidents.
• Knife is more than a cutting tool. You will enjoy using this intuitive, pleasant, ambidextrous innovation.
03 THE HANDLE
• Laminate GT-Mascus (Topo G10 ) offers unique, lightweight, strong, and durable experiences.
• All the edges and corners on the handle are well chamfered and polished for excellent ergonomics and comfortableness.
02 THE BLADE
• CPM S35VN ensures an excellent balance of performance, toughness, and edge retention.
• Traditional Tantō has superior piercing performance, and the tip is further reinforced by a harpoon structure.
• Shallow compound hollow grind for slicing performance and edge stability.
• Straight fuller offers a sleek yet sophisticated appearance.
04 THE DETAILS
• Skeletonized and nested liner. It strikes an optimal balance of strength and weight.
• Dedicated brass/copper backspacer is for attaching lanyard and extra structural stability.
• Purposefully placed jimping can gives you confident and secured control in adversary weather conditions or work environments.
• This well-tuned deep-carry clip can be positioned for left or right-sided carry.
Model Name: Thunderbird
Overall Length: 208.16mm | 8.2 inch
Blade Length: 88.39mm | 3.48 inch
Blade Width: 27.90mm | 1.10 inch
Blade Thickness: 3.0 mm | 0.118 inch
Blade Material: S35VN
Hardness: HRC 60±2
Grind :Compound Hollow | Harpoon Tip
Lock Type: Trek Lock （Patent Pending)
Handle Length: 119.8 mm | 4.72 inch
Handle Width: 26.2 mm | 1.03 inch
Handle Material: GT-Mascus(Topo G10)
Weight: 3.77 oz | 107g
Carry Position: Tip-up | Reversible
Pocket Clip: Stainless | Deep-carry
Knife Type: Manual | Folding
Opener: Flipper | Front Flipper | Fuller | Thumbhole | Button
1x Thunderbird Folding Knife