March 3, 2023
Exclusive deal for 1theDeals.com. Sharing of our coupon code is strictly prohibited.
Wurkkos TS30S PRO is the upgraded model of the TS30S with longer thrower, more powerful function, better grip and better beam shots, powered by one 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery, designed for hiking, climbing or other outdoor activities. It uses single High-quality and Powerful LED and BLF Anduril 2.0 UI. With 5V/3A charging and reverse charging function, can be used as a power bank in emergency situations.
It delivers a maximum output of up to 6000 lumens with a maximum range of 1086 meters. It will be your reliable partner for outdoor use and with fun.
Basic usage is simple:
Click to turn the light on or another click to turn it off.
– Hold the button to change brightness.
– Release and hold again to change brightness the other way.
-When on 3 clicks to toggle between stepless dimming and stepped modes
Aux button light(work in Advanced UI):
Just like with single-color aux in Anduril, RGB aux has 4 “modes” that are controlled by 7C:
But RGB aux adds color options that are controlled by 7H:
Red–>Yellow (red+green)–>Green–>Cyan (green+blue)–>Blue–>Purple (red+blue)–>White (red+green+blue)–>Disco (random colors)–>Rainbow (changes colors in order)–>Voltage (changes color based on LED voltage)
When in the Voltage color option, the colors are:
> 4.4V: white-ish (red+blue+green)
4.1-4.4V: purple (blue+red)
3.7-3.9V: cyan (green+blue)
3.3-3.5V: yellow (red+green)
< 2.9V: off
By default, Anduril 2 is set up to use:
While off: low brightness, voltage color mode
While locked out: blinking, disco mode
I think you are in Voltage mode, which is the default. So the color is changing based on the battery voltage. When the flashlight is used, it causes the battery’s voltages to drop a little bit. The voltage goes back up slightly when you turn the flashlight off and the battery rests for a second.
-Charge&Reverse Charging: Max input/output 5V 2.4A with USB C Rechargeable port.
When charging: power indicator flash orange and turns to orange after full.
Reverse Charging: Power indicator turns orange , while the indicator flash blue, means low battery.
That is all the user needs to know for basic use, but there are many more modes and features available for people who want more.
Before reading the rest of this manual, it is recommended that users look at the Anduril UI diagram(s), which should be provided along with the flashlight.
Button presses are abbreviated using a simple notation:
– 1C: One click. Press and then quickly release the button.
– 1H: Hold. Press the button, but keep holding it.
– 2C: Two clicks. Press and release quickly, twice.
– 2H: Click, hold. Click two times, but hold the second press.
– 3C: Three clicks. Press and release quickly, three times.
– 3H: Click, click, hold. Click three times, but hold the final press.
The same pattern is used with higher numbers too. For example, 10C means ten clicks… and 10H means ten clicks but hold the final press.
Simple UI Diagram
Not everything is covered in the diagram, please read the text.
By default, the light uses a simple UI. This is useful if you lend the light to someone else, or if you just don’t want to bother with any crazy disco modes.
Simple UI has all the basic functions needed to work as a flashlight, but the minimum and
maximum brightness are limited to make it safer, and any complex or advanced functions are blocked.
Functions available in Simple UI include:
– 1C: On / off
– 1H: Ramp up (or down, if button was released less than a second ago)
– 2H: If light is on : ramp down
If light is off: momentary high mode
– 2C: Double click to go to / from highest safe level
– 4C: Lockout mode.
Some other modes and functions are available too. When the light is off, these are the options:
– 3C: Battery check mode. (displays voltage once, then turns off)
– 4C: Lockout mode.
– 10H: Switch to Advanced UI.
– 15C or more: Version check.
-7H：Aux LED mode adjust
In Lockout mode with Simple UI, there are a few functions:
– 1H: Momentary moon
– 2H: Momentary low
– 4C: Unlock and turn on
– 4H: Unlock and turn on at low level
– 5C: Unlock and turn on at high level
To change between Simple UI and Advanced UI, turn the light off and then do one of these:
In Simple UI:
– 10H: Go to Advanced UI.
In Advanced UI:
– 10C: Go to Simple UI.
– 10H: Configure Simple UI.
If you get lost, or if you want to auto-calibrate the temperature sensor, do a Factory Reset. The process for this is:
– Loosen body tube
– Hold button
– Tighten body tube
– Keep holding button for about 4s
The light should flicker while getting brighter, then briefly burst to full power. Hold until it reaches full power to do a reset, or let go of the button early to abort.
- Emitter: High-quality and Powerful LED
- Operating voltage: 3.0V – 4.2V
- Battery options: 1x 21700
- Dimension: 157.2mm (length) x61mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 265 grams (without battery)
- Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy
- Water resistance i.a.w. IP68
- Automatic Stepdown: Turbo mode steps down to High mode automatically to prevent overheating.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology (The product uses copyrighted code released under the GNU Public License v3 (GPLv3).
- To know about the exact source code used in the product, please go to
1x Wurrkos TS30S Pro flashlight
2x Spare o-rings
1x Instruction manual
1x USB-C charging cable