- 9A constant current + FET (non FET for the E21A version)
- Latest Anduril 2 firmware
- Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics. ( SST-20 and XP-L HI versions use clear optics, Nichia E21A version uses frosted optics.
- CNC machined from Aluminum & Stainless steel.
- Anti-reflective coated glass lens
- Unihead construction
- High lumen output
- Ramping interface
- Electronic soft touch switch
- Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
- Temperature step-down
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
- Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
- Dimensions: 97mm(length) * 27*45.8mm (head) * 24mm(body), 67mm(length 18350)
- Weight: 100g
OTF lumen output and candela at start-up:
- XP-L HI: 6700lm (35,000 cd)
- SST-20 6500K / 5000K: 6500lm (45,000 cd)
- SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 4600lm (32,000 cd)
- Nichia E21A version: 1800lm
Credit to: noctigon.com