Coupon: Request from Us
Exclusive deal for 1theDeals.com. Sharing of our coupon code is strictly prohibited.
Battery reverse polarity protection
+/-1C factory calibrated thermal accuracy
Optimized low parasitic drain (if aux. LEDs disabled )
Water resistant IP66
Removable Metal pocket clip
High performance copper thermal sink for LEDs
High Conductive Silver-Plated 17530 BeCU Bypassed Springs
Heavy-duty removeable magnet in tailcap
6-pin programming pads on driver board for hobbyist customization
- LED – 21x Nichia E21A High CRI98 emitters
- Max output:
- Nichia E21A SW455 D240 4500K version –5200 Lumens
- Nichia E21A sm2050 D160 2000K version –3500 Lumens
- 4x RGB auxiliary LEDs
- Durable electronic side switch
- High efficiency 6A constant current buck driver (>90% efficiency) with FET Turbo
- True 2A USB-C in-built smart battery charging capability
- Ultra-clear AR coated optical glass lens
- 1x 21700 lithium battery, or18650 battery with included adapter (battery not i ncluded)
- Operating range 2.7V to 4.3V
- 6063-T6 aluminium construction with stainless steel bezel ring
- Durable type-III hard anodized coating
- User Interface
To access additional modes, switch to the Advanced UI . For pratical daily use, you do not have to access to the Advanced UI.
Electronic factory reset capability
There is 2 ways for factory reset, back to Simple UI by default
The NOV-MU includes an intelligent on-board USB-C battery charger with safety interlocks. The NOV-MU charges at 2A, hence is it recommended to connect the NOV-MU to a USB charger source capable of supplying at least 2A.
- A built-in safety timer prevents extended trickle charging over 2 hours due to abnormal battery conditions. In case of this, the red switch LED blinks to indicate a battery fault
- When a USB-C cable is plugged into the NOV-MU, cyan LEDs l ight up the side switch to indicate that the power source is good.
- During charging, red LEDs also light up the side switch to indicate charging in progress. When charging is completed, the red LEDs will turn off. At completion, only the cyan LEDs will be left i lluminated. The red LED will blink if there is a fault in the charging system. Please only charge lithium-ion 21700 or 18650 batteries in the NOV-MU.
1 x Fireflies NOV-Mu 21*Nichia E21A Flashlight
1 x Clip