- The maximum brightness is 6000 lumens, and the longest range is 1400 meters.
- IPX8 waterproof level, not afraid of rain.
- A variety of brightness modes are available to meet different needs.
- Built-in intelligent temperature control module. The temperature control defaults to 55 degrees Celsius. When the temperature of the flashlight reaches 55 degrees Celsius, it will automatically slow down to the medium light level, and when the temperature is lower than 40 degrees Celsius, it will automatically rise to the high light level.
- Power on and off: Click the button to power on/click to close.
- Gear switching: low-middle light 1-middle light 2-high light-double-click super bright (long press the switch to switch gears,
- Gear memory function, the flashlight remembers the last closed gear).
- Super bright mode: Double-click at any gear to quickly enter the ultra-bright gear (click to return to the previous gear);
- Double click again to enter strobe mode.
- Moonlight Mode: In the off state, press and hold the switch for 2 seconds to enter the faint moonlight mode.
- Flashlight lock: Quickly double-click the switch and don’t let go, you can lock the flashlight and prevent the flashlight from being opened by mistake.
- Flashlight unlock: power off to unlock.
|Battery||4*18650 (not included)|
1x HT50 Flashlight
2x Waterproof O-rings
1x Product Manual
1x Carrying Strap
1x Type-C cable