May 31, 2023
Exclusive deal for 1theDeals.com. Sharing of our coupon code is strictly prohibited.
- ON/ OFF: One click of the switch.
- Output change: From ON, press and hold the switch to ramp the output up to High 1,or down to Moonlight.
- High 2 and Turbo: From ON, 2 quick clicks the switch to enter High 2, another 2 clicks to Turbo, and 2 clicks again will go to High 1. Press and hold the switch from High 2 or Turbo will ramp the output down.
- Moonlight: From OFF, press and hold the switch for 1 second.
- Strobe/ SOS/ Beacon: From Moonlight, two quick clicks the switch to enter Strobe, another two clicks to cycle through SOS- Beacon- Strobe.
- Battery check: Three clicks the switch from OFF.
- Blink 3 times then another 7 times,3.7V
- Blink 3 times then another 8 times, 3.8VAnd so on.
- Lock-out/ Unlock:4 clicks from OFF. Momentary ON is available under lock-out when pressing the switch.
- Fan mode: From OFF, 5 clicks the switch to activate or inactive the Fan mode.
With the fan function activated, the fan will turn on automatically when it goes to Turbo. Or when the temperature is high on High2. To save energy, the fan will automatically be turned off after the temperature drops.
- Switch back-lit light ON/ OFF: Continuously 7 clicks from OFF.
The flashlight will recall the last use output level when turning on the next time except for Moonlight, High 2, and Turbo modes.
USB -C Quick Charge/ Discharge Function
- Charge: Integrate QC2.O/ QC3.O output quick charging protocol, support P132.0/3.0 bidirectional input/output and PPS output protocol; max battery terminal charging current can reach up to 4.0A; adaptive charging current adjustment is available. When charging, the display will show the input voltage, output current. percentage (only for charging status, not for real-time battery percentage indicator), battery voltage, and battery charging current. The quick charge function is turned off when two ports are used at same time.
- Discharge (power bank function): Supports a maximum discharge current of 3A. When discharging, the output voltage, output current, and percentage (only for displaying the discharge status, not for real-time battery indication) are displayed.
Multiple protection functions
- Overcharge protection to prevent damage to the battery from overcharging.
- Over-discharge protection to prevent over-discharge from damaging the battery.
- Reverse protection to prevent the flashlight from being damaged from the battery reverse installation and short circuit.
- Over-heat protection, when the temperature of the flashlight is high, the flashlight will automatically reduce the output to prevent overheating and ensure the comfort of use.
- Low voltage protection, when the battery is dropped, the flashlight will downshift the output until shutdown automatically.
Notice: The above appropriate parameters are lab-tested by using three 21700 Li-ION batteries, it may vary due to the differences in battery types and environments. The runtime on High 2 and Turbo are accumulated due to the over-heat protection setting.
1x LUMINTOP MACH
1x Stainless Steel Buckle D-ring
1x Charging Cable
1x Instruction Manual