June 30, 2022
Exclusive deal for 1theDeals.com. Sharing of our coupon code is strictly prohibited.
USB Type-C Quick Charge/ Discharge Function
- Charge: Integrated PD3.0/ QC3.0 output quick charging protocol, support PD2.0/3.0 bidirectional input/output and PPS output protocol; max battery terminal charging current can reach up to 4.0A; adaptive charging current adjustment is available. When charging, the display will show the input voltage, output current, percentage (only for charging status, not for real-time battery percentage indicator), voltage, charging current. The quick charge function is turned off when two ports are being used simultaneously.
- Discharge (power bank function): Supports a maximum discharge current of 3A. When discharging, the output voltage, current, and percentage (only for displaying the discharge status, not for real-time battery indication) are displayed.
Multiple protection functions
- Overcharge protection to prevent damage to the battery from overcharge.
- Over-discharge protection to prevent over-discharge from damaging the battery.
- Reverse protection to prevent the flashlight from being damaged from the battery reverse installation and short circuit.
- Over-heat protection, when the temperature of the flashlight exceeds 55°, the flashlight will automatically reduce the output to prevent overheating and ensure a comfort of use.
- Low voltage protection, when the battery is under 3.1V is detected, the flashlight will downshift to Low automatically, and the light will flash as a reminder; when the battery is at 2.9V, only Moonlight can be turned on; the flashlight will automatically shut down at 2.7V.
- Use one to four reputable 18650 lithium-ion batteries, button-top, unprotected with a max length of 67mm.
- When replacing the battery, please use the same brand and model type of batteries, and ensure the positive anode towards the light head.
To be updated after product has been official released.
General mode: Low, Med, High (with memory)
Hidden mode: Moonlight, Turbo
- ON/ OFF: Fully press the switch. The auxiliary rear light is ON when the electricity is connected (default).
- Output Change: Press and hold the switch from ON will cycle the outputs through Low-Med-High, release the switch, press and hold again will cycle the outputs through High-Med-Low.
- Rapid High: Two clicks from OFF.
- Moonlight: Press and hold the switch for 1 second from OFF. Press and hold the switch again will cycle modes from the general mode.
- Turbo: Two quick clicks from ON, another two clicks will return to the previous mode. Two quick clicks the switch and hold the second from OFF will momentarily activate the Turbo until the button is released.
- Light Source Shifting: Three clicks from ON/ OFF will cycle the light source through LED-LEP-Combo.
- Battery Check: Four quick clicks the switch from OFF.
Blink 3 times then another 7 times, 3.7V
Blink 3 times then another 8 times, 3.8V
And so on.
- Lock-out/ Unlock: 5 quick clicks from OFF. Momentary Low is available when pressing the switch.
- Switch Back-lit Light ON/ OFF: Continuously 7 clicks from OFF.
- Green: LED light
- Blue: LEP light
- Combo: LED+LEP