- Utilizes 2 x Luminus SST40 LEDs with a max output of 3,000 lumens
- Utilizes a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Max peak beam intensity of 12,200cd and max throw of 220 meters
- Multifunctional OLED real-time display for brightness, battery voltage and runtime, etc.
- Built-in 1,700mAh Li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low standby power consumption
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output up to 37 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- 5 brightness levels and 1 special mode available
- STROBE READY™ Technology to enable a quick access to STROBE Mode
- (Patent No. ZL201320545349.4)
- STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available (Half Lockout Mode and Full Lockout Mode)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- High strength stainless steel body with PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) titanium coating
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP54
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
On / Off
On: When the light is off, full press the Power Button
to turn it on.
Off: When the light is on, full press the Power Button
to turn it off.
When the light and the screen are on, half press the Power Button to cycle through “ULTRALOW — LOW – MID – HIGH”. The flashlight will directly access the previously memorized brightness level when reactivated.
Note: When the screen is off, half press the Power Button to activate the screen before adjusting the brightness levels.
Direct Access to ULTRALOW
When the light is off, half press and hold the Power Button to directly access ULTRALOW. Release to turn it off.
Direct Access to TURBO
When the light is on / off, half press and hold the MODE Button (STROBE READY™) to access TURBO (3,000 lumens). Release to return to the previous status or turn it off.
When the light is on / off, full press and hold the MODE Button (STROBE READY™’) to access the STROBE Mode. Release to return to the previous status or turn it off.
- EDC27 Flashlight
- USB-C Charging Cable