- 2 lighting modes and 2 special modes available
- Flashlight Mode: Utilizes 2 x Luminus 5ST40 LEDs with a max output of 3,000 lumens
- Lantern Mode: Equipped with 20 x high CRI LEDs (CRI90, Color Temperature: 4,000K) with a max output of 400 lumens
- Max peak beam intensity of 23,100cd and max throw of 300 meter
- Built-in 2 x 21700 5,000mAh Li-ion batteries provide stable output up to 600 hours
- Integrated intelligent Li-ion battery charging and discharging circuit, available to be used as a power supply with a max output power of 18W
- USB-C input port with QC fast charge
- Multiple brightness levels available
- Highly translucent PC diffuser allowing the light to be well distributed
- A power indicator indicates the remaining battery power
- Automatic detection of the battery level and automatic adoption of the optimal charging modes between CC and CV
- High efficiency constant current circuit
- Handle designed on the base, ideal for various environments
- Base made from durable aluminium alloy
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP67
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
Dual Power Buttons
The LR70 is equipped with dual power buttons located on the side and front.
Used as a Flashlight On / Off:
- On: When the flashlight is off, long press the Flashlight Button until the light is on.
- Off: When the flashlight is on, long press the Flashlight Button to turn it off.
Brightness Levels: When the flashlight is on, short press the Flashlight Button to cycle through the following brightness levels: LOW — MID —HIGH — HIGHER. (The Flashlight Mode has a memory function. When reactivated, it will automatically access the previous memorized brightness level.)
Direct Access to TURBO When the flashlight is on, double press the Flashlight Button to access TURBO. Short press the Flashlight Button to return to the previous memorized status, or it will automatically return to the previous status if there is no operation in 30 seconds.
Used as a Camping Lantern White Light
- On: When the lantern is off, long press the Lantern Button to access LOW.
- Off: When the lantern is on, long press the Lantern Button to turn it off.
- Brightness Levels: When the white light is on, short press the Lantern Button to cycle through the following brightness levels: LOW — MID — HIGH.
- On: When the lantern is off, double press the Lantern Button to access RED LOW.
- Off: When the red light is on, long press the Lantern Button to turn it off.
- Brightness Levels / Special Modes: When the red light is on, short press the Lantern Button to cycle through the following sequence: RED LOW — RED HIGH — RED BEACON —RED SOS.
- When the flashlight is on, short press the Lantern Button to switch to the Lantern Mode and access LOW.
- When the lantern is on, short press the Flashlight Button to switch to the Flashlight Mode.
ATR (Advanced Temperature Regulation)
The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the LR70 according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance.
When the light is off, short press either button, and the Power Indicator will flash to show the remaining battery power:
- Flashing three times: >50%
- Flashing two times: 50%
- Flashing once: <10%
Note: The LR70 should be recharged when the output appears to be dim or the light becomes unresponsive due to the low power.
Used as a Power Bank the LR70 is equipped with USB output to charge an external USB device as a power bank.
Max Output: 3,000 Lumens (Flashlight Mode); 400 Lumens (Lantern Mode)
Max Beam Distance: 300m (Flashlight Mode)
Max Beam Intensity: 23,100cd (Flashlight Mode); 70cd (Lantern Mode)
LED: 2 x Luminus SST40 LEDs + 20 x High CRI LEDs
Input: 5V⎓2.4A / 9V⎓2A
Output: 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓2A / 12V⎓1.5A
Battery: Built-in 10,000mAh 3.6V (36Wh)
Special Modes: Location Beacon, SOS
Beam Color: White Light, Red Light
Dimensions: 113mm x 60mm x 34mm (4.45″ x 2.36″ x 1.34″)
Weight: 271g / 9.56 oz
Feature: Dual Modes
Activity: Trekking, Camping, Fishing
1x NITECORE LR70 Lantern
1x USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
1x Instruction Manual