While Stocks Last
Exclusive deal for 1theDeals.com. Sharing of our coupon code is strictly prohibited.
SOFIRN SC33 flashlight is a small EDC light that delivers a stunning output of 5200 lumens and a beam distance of 327 meters. The light features a tail e-switch that allows you to easily access different modes and functions. It is powered by a rechargeable 21700 battery that can be charged via a USB-C port. The SC33 flashlight also has a long runtime of up to 11.5 hours on low mode (300-lumen). Whether you need a flashlight for camping, hiking, emergency, or everyday use, the SC33 flashlight is a reliable and versatile choice that won’t let you down.
ON/OFF: One-click the switch to turn the light on/off.
CHANGE BRIGHTNESS LEVEL: When the flashlight is on, press and hold the switch and it will start from the present brightness level, automatically cycle through Eco, Low, Medium, and High. The mode is selected when the switch has been released. (Please note: moonlight, turbo and strobe modes are not in the automatic cycle).
DIRECT ACCESS TO TURBO MODE: When the flashlight is on/off (not in lock mode), quickly double-click the switch to activate Turbo mode. Double-click again to cycle Moonlight-Turbo.
DIRECT ACCESS TO STROBE MODE: When the flashlight is on/off (not in lock mode), quickly triple-click the switch to enter into Strobe. Then triple-click the switch to cycle through Strobe-SOS-Beacon, one-click the switch to return to previously used mode.
LOCK/UNLOCK: When the flashlight is off, 4 that clicks on the switch to lock the
flashlight. The light blinks twice to signal that the light is in lock mode. Fast two, three or four clicks on the switch to unlock it returning to previously used mode. You
can only access to momentary-moonlight by holding the switch while being locked. The light will flash twice to indicate the flashlight is in lock mode when you try other operations.
DIRECT ACCESS TO MOONLIGHT MODE: When the flashlight is off (not in lock mode), hold the switch for over one second to enter into Moonlight. Then one click to turn off or hold the switch again to enter Low cycling through Eco, Low, Medium, High.
AUTOMATICAL LOCKOUT: When the flashlight turns off after 1 minutes, it will automatically enter lock mode. Fast two, three or four clicks on the switch to unlock it returning to previously used mode. You can only access to momentary-moonlight by holding the switch while being locked. The light will flash twice to indicate the flashlight is in lock mode when you try other operations.
ON/OFF: Single click the switch to turn the light on/off.
RAMPING UP/DOWN: Hold and press the switch to change brightness steplessly. Ramping changes its direction when the switch is being pressed again within 1.5 seconds. The light flashes once when it reaches the lowest or highest end of the ramp. Other operations are the same as stepped ramp.
SWITCH BETWEEN STEPPED RAMPING AND SMOOTH RAMPING
While the flashlight is on, fast four clicks to switch between stepped ramping and smooth ramping. The light blinks twice to signal that the switch is completed.
Before first use, please unscrew the flashlight and remove the insulating sticker. If the battery needs to be replaced, please make sure that the positive end of the new battery faces the flashlight’s head when you put the battery in.
Battery Level indicator
The indicator shows the power status for 5 seconds after you turn on the light.
- Green = remaining battery power is on 75%-100%.
- Flashing Green = remaining battery power is on 50%-75%.
- Red = remaining battery power is on 25%-50%
- Flashing Red = critical power (less than 25%), please replace or recharge battery as soon as possible.
SC33 offers a USB type-C charging port for convenient charging. It takes approximately 2.5 hours to fully charge the flashlight with a 5V/2A charger (not included). While charging, the indicator flashes in red. It turns green when it’s fully charged.
- Emitter: a CREE XHP70.3 HI led with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Operating voltage: 3V — 4.2V
- Battery options: 1 x 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Dimension: 131 mm x 32 mm
- Weight: 110 grams (without battery)
- Flashlight body: AL6061-T6 aluminium alloy.
- Toughened mineral glass lens
- Orange peel reflector
- Tail e-switch
- Boost driver
- Water resistance i.a.w. 1P68 , Mode Memory: memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes (Eco/Low/Medium/High).
- Charging specification: 5V/2A
- Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation.
- Low voltage warning: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.2V, the LED indicator will start to flash red. Please recharge the flashlight or insert a new
- Low voltage protection: It turns off automatically if the voltage gets too low. Please recharge the battery or insert new batteries.
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: When the flashlight is turned on for a certain period of time, the temperature will drop.
|Runtime||300h||45h||11h 30mins||5h 18mins||1h 51mins||1h 30mins|
|Impact Resistance||1m/ 3.28ft|
|Water Resistance||IP68 (not for diving)|
|Notes||The above mentioned parameters are based on tests according to international flashlight testing standards (ANSI/NEMA FL1) using one 5000mAh 21700 Li-ION battery in our laboratory. Results may vary with different battery or under different environmental conditions.|
- 1x SC33 flashlight
- 1x Pocket clip
- 1x USB-C charging cable
- 2x o-rings
- 1x lanyard
- 1x instruction manual