01 THE BLADE
• With the 3.74” 154CM drop point blade, the Labrador aims to be your EDC beast. The large belly and the broad tip make it easier for slicing and avoid accidentally nicking.
03 THE ACTION
• The Labrador opens as smooth as butter with ceramic ball-bearing opening systems. Enjoy the reliable, quick one-hand deployment.
• Triple deployment in one knife, the Labrador is ready to go whenever you’re ready to take it.
02 THE HANDLE
• The handle is well made with responsibly sourced Micarta and the contoured handle shape and well-thought-out design ensure excellent in-hand ergonomics and melt-in-hand feelings.
04 THE DETAILS
• Purposely placed jimpings on the flipper, spine, and liner ensure positive finger contact and secured control over the blade.
• The copper/brass collar pivot visually pops out for added aesthetics.
• Lanyard hole, checked! Add whatever lanyard to your liking, and take its security to the next level.
Model Name: Labrador
Overall Length: 8.73 inch | 221.73 mm
Blade Lengt:h 3.74 inch | 95 mm
Blade Width: 1 inch |25.51 mm
Blade Thickness: 0.118 inch| 3.0 mm
Blade Material: 154CM
Finish(Black & Green): Satin
Finish(Green): Black coated stonewashed
Lock Type: Liner Lock
Hardness: HRC 60±2
Handle Length: 4.99 inch | 126.73 mm
Handle Width: 1.11 inch | 28.12 mm
Handle Material: Micarta (Black, Green)
Weight: 3.44 oz | 97.4 g
Carry Position: Tip-up Right Side
Pocket: Clip Deep carry, Non-reversible, Stainless
Opener: Thumb stud | standard flipper | front flipper
1x Labrador Folding Knife