Exclusive deal for 1theDeals.com. Sharing of our coupon code is strictly prohibited.
WT90 is a powerful and superbright long-range flashlight, manufactured by WildTrail with support by Texas_Ace from the BudgetLightForum (BLF). It features a high performance Luminus SBT90.2 LED on a high efficiency DTP MCPCB board as well as a sturdy and sophisticated design with a tactile electronic side switch and Tom E’s flexible NarsilM user interface with smart thermal regulation, mode-sets and smooth ramping. WT90 is state of the art, powered by three 27100 high drain batteries for best performance. Its maximum output is up to 5.500 lumens with a maximum range of 2.000 meters. For your convenience it provides internal USB-C charging including a powerbank feature to recharge your USB devices.
Emitter: 3V Luminus SBT90.2 5.700K 70CRI, mounted on copper DTP MCPCB
Luminous Flux: Up to 5.500 lm
Intensity: Up to 1.000.000 cd (ANSI throw up to 2.000 m)
Battery: 3x 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Not included)
Charging: USB-C port within battery carrier (input/output up to 5V 2.5A)
Reflector: Smooth (SMO) aluminum alloy reflector
Lens: Glass with double-sided anti-reflective coating
Body: Aluminum with hard black anodized or clear coated aluminum alloy
Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX-8, do not immerse in liquids
Impact resistance: 1m
Weight: 752 grams without batteries
Dimensions: Length: 204.5mm / Head Diameter: 99.8mm / Tube Diameter: 56.6mm
Button: Tactile electronic side switch with back-lit boot
- Firmware: Tom E’s open-source NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace
- User interface:  By default the WT90 is set to use the very intuitive NarsilM smooth
- RAMPING UI. Instant access to a TURBO mode is also provided.
-  A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an
- alternative. Any one of 12 predefined mode-sets can be selected.
-  MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly
- lighting up targets.
- Battery length must be within 70mm and 71.5mm
- Protected cells may not fit. Batteries are not included.
- Driver: Texas Avenger FET driver with temperature control (see calibration in the UI chart)
- Maximum current: > 24A
- Reverse Polarity Protection & Low Voltage Protection (@ 2.9V)
1 x WildTrail WT90 Flashlight