10% OFF on regular items only
March 31, 2023
Exclusive deal for 1theDeals.com. Sharing of our coupon code is strictly prohibited.
Ultra-Compact and Lightweight:
Measuring just 85*39*20mm and weighing only 115g, X2 is a must-have easy carry light that fits in your palm.
Illuminate Any Dark Space:
With the max 2500 Lumens and 146m beam distance, X2 improves the visibility of your surroundings to a new level.
Massive Battery Life & Fast Charging:
X2 comes with 14500 2000mAh batteries installed, it can power X2 for up to 80 hours on Low mode and can be fully charged in 3 hours.
Innovative 3-in-1 Button:
Designed to also offer stress relief, this serves as a switch, as well as providing optimal water and dust protection for its type-C USB charging port.
6 Modes for Various Scenarios:
X2 comes with 4 common lighting modes: Low, Medium, High, Turbo and 2 flashing modes: Strobe and SOS.
X2 is expected to be shipped by the end of January.
- ON/OFF: Click the switch to turn on the flashlight, click again to turn off the flashlight. The flashlight has a memory function of lighting brightness, and will not remember the flashing mode and extremely bright mode.
- Default Output Selections: In the power-on state, long press the switch to switch the brightness of the flashlight cyclically: low – medium – high – low cyclically. Release the switch in any gear to lock the brightness.
- Quick Turbo: In any state, double-click the switch to enter the ultra-bright mode, After entering the lighting gear, double-click to return, and double-click in other modes is invalid.
- Quick Low: In shutdown state, long press the switch to enter the Low mode. Flash Modes: In any state, triple-click the switch to enter the strobe mode, triple-click again to switch in flashing modes: SOS – strobe.
- Lock/Unlock: In the power-off state, press the switch four times, the front light flashes three times, indicating that the lock is locked, press the switch, the indicator light will flash three times, and press the switch four times again, the energy-saving gear will light up, indicating that the lock is released.
Restore Factory Settings
In the locked state, click the switch — with an interval of 0.5 seconds — double click the switch — with an interval of 0.5 seconds — triple click the switch, and the flashlight factory
setting minimum light is on, indicating that the switch lock is released and the factory default brightness is restored.
1x WUBEN X2 Flashlight
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Instruction Manual