The TS10 is a powerful Mini EDC flashlight. It uses 3 pieces main LEDs and 3 peices single color Aux LEDs to provide ,with Anduril 2.0 and powered by one 14500 battery. It will be your reliable partner for every day use and with fun.
Mode H1:（1lm）Beam distance：4.5 meters Intensity (cd)：5
Mode H2:（10lm）Beam distance：12 meters Intensity (cd)：45
Mode H3:（50lm）Runtime：6h43min Beam distance：25 meters Intensity (cd)：160
Mode H4:（130lm）Runtime：2h43min Beam distance：40 meters Intensity (cd)：400
Mode H5:（300lm）Runtime：1h24min Beam distance：55 meters Intensity (cd)：800
Mode H6:（580lm）Runtime：1h20min Beam distance：80 meters Intensity (cd)：1675
Mode H7:（900lm）Runtime：1h10min Beam distance：100 meters Intensity (cd)：2525
Mode H8:（1400lm）Runtime：1h Beam distance：130 meters Intensity (cd)：4150
After putting a battery in the light and tightening the parts together, the light should quickly blink once to confirm it has power and is now operational. After that, basic usage is simple:
Click to turn the light on or another click to turn it off.
– Hold the button to change brightness.
– Release and hold again to change brightness the other way.
That is all the user needs to know for basic use, but there are many more modes and features available for people who want more.
Before reading the rest of this manual, it is recommended that users look at the Anduril UI diagram(s), which should be provided along with the flashlight.
Button presses are abbreviated using a simple notation:
– 1C: One click. Press and then quickly release the button.
– 1H: Hold. Press the button, but keep holding it.
– 2C: Two clicks. Press and release quickly, twice.
– 2H: Click, hold. Click two times, but hold the second press.
– 3C: Three clicks. Press and release quickly, three times.
– 3H: Click, click, hold. Click three times, but hold the final press.
The same pattern is used with higher numbers too. For example, 10C means ten clicks… and 10H means ten clicks but hold the final press.
Simple UI Diagram Not everything is covered in the diagram, please read the text.
- Emitter: 3 pieces 90 CRI CSP LEDs and 3 pieces single color aux LEDs CSP 5800K-6000K
- Battery options: 1x 14500 Li-Ion battery
- Operating voltage: 3.0V – 4.2V (14500 battery)
- Dimension: 71.5 mm (length) × 21mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 32 ± 1 grams (without battery)
- User Interface: Anduril2
- Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy, CNC manufactured to hard-anodized to military grade specification type III, anti-abrasive finish to get solid built body, anti-crash geometry and better heat exchange.
- Automatic Stepdown: Turbo mode steps down to High mode automatically to prevent overheating.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR)
- technology: As the temperature rises, TS10 is programmed to automatically step down and step up the brightness to prevent overheating.
1x Wurrkos TS10 Titanium
1x instruction manual