- Emitter: CREE XHP50.2 (3V) LED on a copper DTP MCPCB
- Lens: High transmittance glass Flux: ~3500 lm
- Throw: ~298 m
- Firmware: The EC01 uses free software called Andúril, distributed under the terms of the GPL v3. Code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
- Battery: 1x premium 21700 cells. Unprotected cells are recommended.
- Charging: Integrated charger via USB-C
- Driver: FET+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF Body: Aluminum with HA III anodizing
- Switch: Electronic side switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 119 g without cells
- Size: 37 mm Ø head x 120 mm length.
 By default the EC01 is set to use SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.
 A more conventional STEPPED RAMPING UI is available if you like discrete modes level. You can choose how many steps you want.
 MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets. To exit this mode, physically disconnect power
 MUGGLE mode uses a reduced output.
 It has an electronic LOCKOUT for safety, but acts also as momentary low light.
Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- 1 x Astrolux EC01 Flashlight
- 1 x Lanyard