- Emitter: 4x Luminus SBT90.2 LED cool white, mounted on copper DTP MCPCB
- Flux: >20,000 lm
- Intensity: >1500 kcd (ANSI throw >2450 m)
- Firmware: Tom E’s open-source NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace
- User interface:
-  By default the GT94 is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a 21A TURBO mode is also provided.
-  A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative. Anyone of 12 pre-defined mode-sets can be selected.
-  MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets.
- Battery: eight button-top unprotected 18650 cells (protected cells not fit). Cells are not included.
- Driver: 12V, Texas Avenger V2
- Reflector: 118 mm inner diameter, aluminum, smooth finish
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Body: Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Tripod socket: Standard 1/4 inch threaded (1/4-20 UNC)
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IP65, do not immerse in liquids
- Weight: Approximately 2.6 kg without cells
- Dimensions: 135 mm Ø head x 318 mm length
GT4 uses free software distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License version 3
GT4 Anduril code from toykeeper/flashlight-firmware
1xLumintop GT94 flashlight