General Mode: Low, Med, High (with memory)
Hidden mode: Moonlight, Turbo, Strobe, SOS, Beacon (without memory)
- ON/OFF: Fully press the switch for ON/OFF.
- Output change: Press and hold the switch from ON will change the outputs from Low-Med-High, release the switch then press and hold again will shift the outputs from High-Med-Low.
- Rapid High: Two Clicks from OFF.
- Moonlight: Press and hold the switch for 1 second from OFF. Press and hold the switch again will cycle modes from the general mode.
- Turbo: Two quick clicks from ON, another two clicks will return to the previous mode. Two clicks the switch and hold the second from OFF will momentarily activate the Turbo mode until the button is released.
- Strobe/SOS/Beacon: From Moonlight, two quick clicks the switch to enter Strobe, another two clicks to cycle through SOS-Beacon-Strobe.
- Light source shifting: 3 clicks the switch will shift the light sources.
- Battery check: Three clicks the switch from OFF.
- Blink 3 times then another 7 times 3.7V.
- Blink 3 times then another 8 times, 3.8V. and so on.
- Lock-out/Unlock: 5 click from OFF. Momentary ON is available when pressing the switch.
- Switch back-lit light ON/OFF: Continuously 7 clicks from OFF.
- Green: Flood light
- Blue: Spotlight
- Combo: Combo light.
Mode Memory function; TYPE-C quick charge/Discharge function.
Overcharge Protection ; Over-discharge protection; Reverse protection.
Notice: The above appropriate parameters are lab-tested by using three 21700 Li-ION batteries, it may vary due to the differences in battery types and environments. The runtime on High 2 and Turbo are accumulated due to the over-heat protection setting.
1x LUMINTOP THANOS 23
1x Stainless Steel Buckle D-ring
1x Charging Cable
1x Instruction Manual