January 31, 2023
Exclusive deal for 1theDeals.com. Sharing of our coupon code is strictly prohibited.
- BLOS (Beyond-Llne-Of-SIght) LEP Flashlight
- Max 500 lumens brightness output Max beam distance up to 2,786 meter
- 100 meters depth of diving rated
- Powered by 1 x 21700 USB-C Rechargeable Li-ION Battery
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Stainless steel tail switch for fast and convenient operation
- Used Convex lens and Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Power indicator displays battery voltage
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery charging is needed
- Made of durable aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- The standard tripod socket compatibility
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Special design for diving, hunting, border, public security, prisons, electricity, airports, terminals, troops, factories and mines, and a variety of field lighting and signal use
- Size: 197mm(length)x 61mm(head dia.) x 25,4mm(tube dia.)x 29.2mm(tail dia.)
- Weight: 248g without battery
When light is OFF, click the starless steel switch at the tail cap for ON;
When the light is ON, click the stainless steel switch at the tail cap for OFF.
Battery Voltage Indicator
Green light constant-on, Battery Voltage 23V
Red light constant-on, Battery Voltage < 3V (Please charge or change the battery).
L1 is a high intensity lighting device and is capable of causing eye damage.
- DO NOT alm at another person.
- DO NOT aim at mirror glasses or other reflective surfaces.
- DO NOT aim at aircraft or vehicles in operation. Keep out of reach of children.
Please use in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
By using this device, you certify you have read the included User Manual and Warning Card and release the manufacturer and retailers from all liabilities.
Applications must be treated with caution and handled with care.
Quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential risk.
When the L1 is stored in a backpack or unused for extended period, it is suggested to loosen the tube to cut off the power entirely to prevent the accidental activation of the flashlight.
If remove the flashlight without getting authorization from manufacturer or retailers, this could cause the invalidation of the warranty
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters have been measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standard ANSI/NEMA FL1 being tested with 1×21700 USB-C rechargeable battery, and are approximate and may vary from flashlights, batteries, and environments.
Notice: CR123A battery and 16340 battery are banned.
1x NlightD L1 LEP Flashlight
1×21700 USB-C rechargeable battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Lanyard1x Removable clip
1x User manual