- MILITARY GRADE MATERIAL & FAST CHARGING – With T6061-T6 aluminum alloy in main body,ThruNite T2 also equips a TYPE-C FAST CHARGING port,meaning that it could be charged with your phone cable everywhere and whenever.
- HIGH LUMENS&SUPER BRIGHT – Produces an output up to 3757 lumens and max beam distance of 158 meters with adopted CREE XHP70 LED.
- POWERFUL BUT COMPACT – Equipped with ThruNite ultra power 5000mAh 21700 battery,T2 could last for 69 days in firefly mode,but only 87g in weight.
- VERSATILE BRIGHTNESS & MULTI-FUNCTIONS – Intelligent Low / Medium / High / Turbo / Strobe / Firefly light modes, and also with lock mode and memory function.
- INTELLIGENT VISUAL BATTERY INDICATOR – located on the center of the side switch to clearly display the battery level in real time: Blue (>21%), Red (11-20%), Flashing Red (<10%).
- LED: CREE XHP 70
- Runs on: ThruNite customized 21700 battery (5000mAh).
- Working voltage: 2.7V-8.4V
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 5000mAh 21700 battery)
- Turbo(3757 lumens down to 725lumens/ 2 mins+216 mins)
- Strobe(1450 lumens /5 hrs)
- High(1712 lumens down to 732 lumens/ 3 mins+223 mins),
- Medium(366 lumens /7.5 hrs)
- Low(30 lumens /77 hrs)
- Firefly(0.3 lumens /69 days)
- Max beam distance: 158 meters (max.)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters)
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters
- Dimensions: 112mm*30.5mm*26mm
- Weight: 87g (excluding battery).
After the light is unlocked, press the side switch to turn the light on/off
Single-click the side switch to the last mode used, then press and hold the side switch to cycle through a low, medium, and high.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple-click to get strobe.
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except firefly, turbo, and strobe.
Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch to unlock the flashlight.
Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch to access the lockout mode.
TYPE-C FAST CHARGING by USB port. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When the Indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only the firefly, low modes are available while charging.
PS: Please SCREW DOWN the light head and tail cap tightly before use or it would cause abnormal charging.
- Thrunite T2
- Holster x1
- Spare O-rings x2
- Lanyard x1
- ThruNite 21700 battery x1
- USB Charging Cable x1
- Spare USB Rubber Cover x1
- Dual-direction Clip x1