01 MULTI-TASK EXCELLENCE
• The 3.74″ Gator is made from Sandvik 14C28N steel with a wide Wharncliffe shape, which is built for heavy duty. As the name indicates, it is a powerful EDC workhorse. The Wharncliffe blade can give better control of precise cuts and can be easily sharpened by hand.
03 DUAL TO TRIPLE DEPLOYMENT
• You can open this massive beast by using a standard flipper and a front flipper. The blade deploys effortlessly on a smooth ball-bearing pivot.
• Would you like to explore the PRO feature of the Gator? We have a pair of thumb studs inside the package, you can assemble them on the knife and enjoy the triple deployment.
02 ERGONOMICS AWESOMENESS
• The handle is made from Micarta and enhanced with frag patterns and a profound cutout for a secured full-finger grip. The front end of the handle provides a natural position for your thumb to rest, while the rest no doubt fits every curve of your hand, ensuring better ergonomics that you will love.
04 FANTASTIC FACTORS
• The copper or brass collar ring around the pivot gives it a cool touch.
• Wide reversible pocket clip and filler tap.
• An increase in liner thickness for solid construction and skeletonized liners to reduce weight—the best of both worlds.
• Jimpings on the spine and flippers ensure additional grip.
Model Name: Gator
Overall Length: 9.09 inch | 231.01 mm
Blade Length: 3.74 inch | 95.11 mm
Blade Width: 1.57 inch | 39.85 mm
Blade Thickness: 0.138 inch | 3.5 mm
Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N
Blade Style: Wharncliffe
Lock Type: Liner lock
Hardness: HRC 60±2
Handle Length: 5.35 inch | 135.89 mm
Handle Width: 1.43 inch | 36.31 mm
Handle Material: Micarta
Weight: 6.62 oz | 187.8g
Carry Position: Tip-up
Pocket Clip: Stainless
Opener: front flipper/ regular flipper
1x Gator Sheepsfoot Folding Knife