01 THE BEST FOR BUSHCRAFT
• The Vosteed grind utilizes a Scandi grind to bring you excellent control in woodcarving. The tapering starts from the middle of the blade and extends to the cutting edge without transition/secondary bevel, thus creating a strong edge as thin as possible.
03 DEDICATION TO ERGONOMICS
• When you are holding the Grind, you will feel our dedication to the ergonomics of the handle. The Micarta handle with a profound finger groove can work naturally as a finger guard while used, giving you supreme control over the blade.
02 DESIGNED TO BE FLEXIBLE
• The adjustable Cross-bar Lock is fun to use! Three adjustable holes allow you to choose the tension setting from low to high. Never set in stone, the lock is well packed with both solid construction and flexibility, Cross-bar lock knives can be fidgety as well.
04 WHAT’S MORE
• Grind means ‘hard work’ or ‘never giving up on improving’. This is our core belief in product making. The Grind is inspired by one of the professional knife reviewers.
• We also have another option for knife lovers who prefer not to sharpen the entire primary bevel – the micro-bevel Scandi grind. It is more for daily use and requires less experience in sharpening.
Model Name Grind
Overall Length 7.70 inch | 195.67 mm
Blade Length 3.25 inch | 82.51 mm
Blade Width 0.96 inch | 24.46 mm
Blade Thickness 0.118 inch | 3.0 mm
Blade Material 154CM
Grind Scandi / Micro Bevel Scandi
Blade Style Drop Point
Lock Type Adjustable Cross-bar Lock
Hardness HRC 60±2
Handle Length 4.46 inch | 113.16 mm
Handle Width 5.05 inch | 28.22 mm
Handle Material Micarta
Weight 3.68 oz | 104.4g
Carry Position Tip-up | Reversible
Pocket Clip Deep carry, Non-reversible, Stainless
Opener Thumbstud | Fuller
Best Use Wood carving
1x Grind Folding Knife